We're looking for a new intern to join the brand new Nikita By Niki office!
Title: Marketing & Admin Intern
Location: Gravesend, Kent
Start Date: Mid August 2017
Term: 3 month probation with potential for full-time role
(salary agreed at point of contract)
Deadline: 23rd July 2017
- Work closely with Niki herself on general admin/financial tasks
- Carefully collate and package orders from all platforms
- Update social media
- Manage selling platforms; Shopify, Notonthehighstreet, Amazon, Etsy.
- Product & fashion photography
- Handle customer enquiries via phone/email
- Manage Google/Amazon SEO
(Internship includes 2 week training period to teach all of the above)
- GCSE and/or A Level (B grade or above) in English
- GCSE and/or A Level (C grade or above) in Mathematics
- University degree in relevant subject (e.g. Marketing, English, Business Studies)
- Organised and tidy
- Intuitive and efficient
- Passion for jewellery and fashion
- Excellent literacy skills for writing blogs/product listings
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills for customer enquiries
- Fun and outgoing
We will be interviewing within the next 2 weeks on a weekday.
If you feel the opportunity is right for you, please send us your CV and Cover Letter (optional) to email@example.com with the subject title: 'Intern Application'.
If your application is suitable, we will contact you for a preliminary phone interview before arranging to invite you to our office for a final, more formal face-to-face interview toward the end of July.
We look forward to hearing from you!